1. Any information contained on this site is intended for information purposes only and it has been prepared without taking into the account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular investor. Past performance of the respective micro financial institution and/or its debtors is no guarantee of future results and recovery of investments and therefore it is not indicative of the current or future values or credit standing of the subject matter. Providing loans to micro financial institutions entails risks, including a risk of getting back less than originally invested or losing initially provided invested capital. Loans provided to micro financial institutions referred herein:
(i) are not deposits with, or obligations of, or obligations guaranteed by, Microfinance, a.s.;
(ii) are not, or may not be, insured by any deposit insurance or any similar schemes in recipient's, lender's or any other jurisdiction;
(iii) are not deposits with, or other obligations of, any insured depository institution.
2. Transactions described herein may also have tax implications for investors whereby levels and basis of taxation may be subject to change.
3. Investments referred to on this site are not recommendations of Microfinance, a.s. or its affiliates. The information provided herein is not to be construed as providing investment services and it does not constitute an offer (including public offering) in any jurisdiction, or an invitation to lend money to micro financial institution. The presented documents provided by Microfinance, a.s. are of a purely informative nature and should not be considered in any case as an offer, view, opinion, advice or recommendation (whether legal, regulatory, credit, financial, tax or other professional) to provide loans to micro financial institutions. Both investors and recipients of funds are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in each country or jurisdiction, which may be relevant and to inform themselves about how to observe any such restrictions.
4. Although information and documents referred to on this site have been obtained from and is based upon sources that Microfinance, a.s. believes to be reliable, Microfinance, a.s. did not independently verify such information and/or documents and Microfinance, a.s. does not make any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, adequacy, authenticity or completeness of any information and document referred to, or posted, on this site from time to time and Microfinance, a.s. accepts no responsibility for reliability, accuracy, adequacy, authenticity, completeness and not misleading nature of such information and document. Each investor and micro financial institution receiving such information and documents acknowledge that such person has not relied on Microfinance, a.s. or any person affiliated with Microfinance, a.s. in connection with its investigation of the accuracy, adequacy, authenticity and completeness of such information and document or their investment decision. Microfinance, a.s. is not obligated to provide investors with access to additional information, to update the information contained on this site or change it for the purpose of correcting inaccuracies or omissions, which may exist or which may be revealed subsequently. All opinions, projections and estimates are based on subjective expectations or estimates and constitute the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice.
5. Accordingly, investors should, before making any decision to lend and/or donate money to particular micro financial institution, consider appropriateness of such transaction, having regard to their objectives, financial situation and needs and each person contemplating lending money to micro financial institution must make its own investigation and analysis of the creditworthiness of the respective micro financial institution and its own determination of the suitability of any such investment, with particular reference to its own investment objectives and experience, and any other factors which may be relevant to it in connection with such investment. Any decision to lend/donate any funds to and/or through micro financial institutions referred to on this site should be made based on a review of particular circumstances of the investor and subject to advice of the investor's financial, tax and other professional advisers.
6. Proposed terms and conditions of loans to micro financial institutions are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Persons using this site acknowledge that, except where expressly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights associated with this site are to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws vested with Microfinance, a.s. If no specific restrictions are displayed, a person visiting this site may make hard copies (including downloading) of selected portions of this site, provided copies and/or download are made for such person's personal use. This site and any information contained on this site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person. A visitor of this site shall not modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit this site (in whole or in part) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
8. To the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, Microfinance, a.s. shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in, or linking to, these pages, other pages of this site or other sites from this site or from any reliance that may be placed by any person who is using this site on any information of whatever nature which may be made available to that person as a result of using this site.